We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

In My Posts area, same thread appearing 3 times

Jwbjnwolf
Resolved

Likes # 0

In My posts area, one of my threads is appearing 3 times in the list of the threads that I have contributed in recently

it is Connect wii mote 2 imac by infrared

Hope the link is correctly added

I am guessing that there is still a little flaw with My Posts Area at the moment

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 1

I am guessing that there is still a little flaw with My Posts Area at the moment

I think you're right - I have one thread that is repeated 12 times, and others 3 or 4 times.

It seems to depend on how many times you post to the thread.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 1

All mine a twice for each one

Like this post
DippyGirl

Likes # 0

maybe how many different days on which you posted ?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 1

DippyGirl No its not that, its same post duplicated in mine each time

Like this post
Andsome

Likes # 1

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I just cannot open a new thread, what is the secret?

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

I am having quite a bit of trouble posting replies especially in my threads so it ain't just you that is having trouble. I should imagine that Pc Advisor are working their heads off to get this site sorted, I guess that it will be some time before it is finnised and flaw free or at least as much as they can.

Hope that this gets posted as didn't when tryed posting here the other day to reply to woodchip

Like this post  
Thalmus

Likes # 0

i think you'll find the each thread appears in my posts depending on the amount of times you posted in it. i.e. if you posted in the same thread three times it will appear in my posts three times

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

2014 Mac mini release date, specs, rumours: When's the new Mac mini coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen