We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Muting Downloaded Youtube Vids

bilbo10

Likes # 0

Is there a method of muting downloaded Youtube Vids? ie just the film - not the sound

Cheers

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Do you mean extract the audio from the video?

Like this post
bilbo10

Likes # 0

No I mean MUTE the audio - ie no sound - just the film

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

Not sure what you are after can you enlighten ie are you trying to do something with the video and you want to remove the sound track and perhaps replace with something else . If so just convert to avi or wmv and then use wmm to do both

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Try Oxelon, iv used it in the past for such jobs, works great on the gaming videos iv made as no one wants to hear me swearing on vent lol.

link text

Like this post
bilbo10

Likes # 0

I want to remove the soundtrack from a downloaded video and replace with my own sound track. How do I do this in WMM? I've imported the video file - how do I mute /replace the soundtrack?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

Watch new Grolsch ad that combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015