We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

adobe flash player

rocketbob

Likes # 0

went to use bbc i player and it told me to down load adobe flash player when i clicked on download nothing happens.and it says i might have to turn of my security for a while is this right any clues.

Like this post
mgmcc

Likes # 0

Go to Adobe's website and download Flash Player. There is a link at the right of this page http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Like this post
rocketbob

Likes # 0

i have been using windows IE9, change back to IE8 now bbc i player works, adobe flash player was on my pc but would not run when using IE9 any clues

Like this post
mgmcc

Likes # 0

Were you using the 32-bit or 64-bit version of IE9? I seem to recall having read somewhere that Flash Player is only compatible with 32-bit browsers (but I could be wrong!).

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

try the new version of flash player just released

link text

Like this post
rocketbob

Likes # 0

i am using 32-bit version of ie9 and the new version of flash player,i have just installed ie9 again and bbc i player wont run?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

go to adobe.com use their flashplayer uninstaller to delete flashplayer then down load a fresh copy.

Like this post
rocketbob

Likes # 0

uninstalled flashplayer went to down load a fresh copy and it would not down load, i am using ie9

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

save file to desktop, close browser and messenger and run.

or

restart pc and run from desktop

check cclweaner/revo under programs it sometimes installs when it says it did not

Like this post
rocketbob

Likes # 0

sunnystaines thank you!flashplayer working ok

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Microsoft teases new OS ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

September 2014 creative trends: 5 things you must see

IDG UK Sites

What to expect from Apple in autumn/winter 2014: iPhone 6, iPhone Air, iWatch, iPad 6, new Apple...