We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Thread will not let me post on it

buteman
Resolved

Likes # 0

This is what I get when trying to post on the thread. [You have errors in your form. Please check and try again.] I have no problem posting on other threads anyone tell me if they can post on it or not it is in the helproom.

Name of the thread is.

This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action...?"

Like this post
VoG II

Likes # 0

Yep, I've had that too.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

VoG™ I wonder what the problem is I can post on all other threads. I tried it on IE8 and Firefox and it would not work on either of them. As it worked out I could not help him as I have the same problem myself.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

buteman your tip on tags worked thank you

Like this post
VoG II

Likes # 0

I don't know - I tried several times to post this link link text

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I've had that problem as well. Tried to post a thread asking what it meant but the thread wouldn't Up-load.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I cannot post to that thread too.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Probably cos we all tried at the same time!! I couldn't answer it either

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Yes it is an odd one not sure what the answer is of course but he is probably wondering why it is taking so long for anyone to answer his thread.

sunnystaines. Yes noticed your new thread on the helproom and glad that you have solved the problem now.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

VoG™ I noticed that other thread had the same sort of problem.

[This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action...?"] Weird how you cannot post on that one either.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Its on page two now, I clicked on it and when strait in using Flock Browser on a XP Home Laptop

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Today's bargains phones, tablets, laptops and more for Black...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers