We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

18 Windows updates tonight

buteman
Resolved

Likes # 0

18 Windows updates tonight if you download them manually.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

had 22 for w7, tried to post at 6pm but found can only reply not start new posts the title bar of the post keeps getting corrupted

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

sunnystaines if using W/7 look out for a windows XP net framework update. I never noticed it till it started downloading. Must have either downloaded it or refused it as i see it has started downloading again after a long stop.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Ouch - 27 for Office 2007 and Vista

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

That one for Xp was also for W/7 so ok to download.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

buteman

any other ideas still stuck cannot post a new thread only able to post replies

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

sunnystaines Which browser are you using?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

sunnystaines I had the same problem at the weekend but it is working ok Now. Make sure you are Logged in before starting a new thread. I could not post a thread with an attachment it always failed. Is it a script problem as that is what I was getting. Such and such on line say 62 is undefined or something like that. Apart from that it is just a matter of waiting until PCA fix all of the problems. I had the same problem using Firefox and IE8.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

sunnystaines Did you fill in the Tags part at the bottom if not it will not post.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

buteman no i left tags blank, what do i put in there

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

sunnystaines Just put a heading for what you are posting. For instance something to do with TV repairs you just add TV Repairs. Whatever the subject of your post just add it into the tags part then press Post.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Today's bargains phones, tablets, laptops and more for Black...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers