We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

CCTV help needed please.

hiwatt

Likes # 0

Hi folks. A family member has a CCTV system at their place of work.It's a jpeg 2000 standalone.They have to make a recording.The recordings are burned onto a cd-r as AJP files.Could anyone please tell me how I could burn a dvd of the footage(AJP file)so it can be viewed on a normal dvd player.It's quite urgent so any help is much appreciated.Thank you.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Download the top one then run the Video through it http://www.fileguru.com/apps/ajptompeg

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

PS you need to copy the link above then paste it into the address bar of your browser hit enter key, save to disc then run it

Like this post
hiwatt

Likes # 0

Woodchip,I can't see an option to save to disc?Is this a program to install to convert the AJP files to mpeg?I just get this http://www.fileguru.com/apps/ajptompeg

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Don't think that this is easy AJP File

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

See if this works, copy to address bar then press enter key. yes there is a program to download, first one at the top www.fileguru.com/apps/ajptompeg

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

It still does not bring the File up. See if this works link text

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Okay so this is the only way to make it work, click on the link text, then on the page it brings up type in the search box top left of the web page AJP to Mpeg then press enter download the top file the double click the file to start setup

Like this post
hiwatt

Likes # 0

Woodchip the top program is Mpeg converter?Converting from mpeg to various file types.Is that the one?It doesn't mention ajp?Thanks.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Did you look at Woolwell's link? "You might try using the AJP player from www.jpeg2000support.com If you can load your file in this player then you will be able to export the video to AVI format. Then you can play it on any windows system that has media player."

You can then use free program dvdflick to convert the .avi to dvd format that you can then burn to a dvd.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

If you look above it it says that it does what you want, AJP to MPEG

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do