We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA new website

Salut
Resolved

Likes # 4

Hmmm, had me fooled for a moment, looks so clean and crisp that I thought swmbo had done a spring clean. Well done to all, so far so very good!!

Like this post
MAT ALAN

Likes # 1

Well What a transformation, we where already in a league of our own and we have just gone up a step. Nice job PCA...

Like this post
Chris the Ancient

Likes # 0

Agree with the dislike of reverting to Page 1 after submitting.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

People who are used to PCA are going to have to re-learn how to insert links. You have to insert through the hyperlink button which is not obvious.

Like this post
VoG II

Likes # 1

Certainly different :o)

I agree that it is a bit too bright.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Ok how do you insert links link text

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Found out but I don't like it.

Like this post
Crossbow7

Likes # 0

Trying a Heading...

Which I guess replaces 'Title' of old (for a better understanding, please see my post on page 3 at 5:52pm & click on the link below).

Woolwell, thanks for that. Will repost my screenshot now using this feature: Title of old . G

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 1

I wish the subscribe to replies was unchecked rather than checked. just found a load of e-mails telling me the thread had been updated. It used to be only for a thread you had initiated.

Like this post
Crossbow7

Likes # 0

"I wish the subscribe to replies was unchecked rather than checked"

Woolwell, you're not alone. See my post on page 2 at 5:20pm.

Liking the 'preview' pane below the message box by the way! G

Like this post
jaraba

Likes # 0

Don't like the fact that all the other forums etc have disappeared from left hand side, but liked the removal of the black background

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room