We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Devolo Home Wireless Networking Plugs

LukeEzio

Likes # 0

Hi, Sorry to be such a pain, but I have no ideal what to do.

I've just bought a Devolo dLan 200 AV Wireless N Starter Kit. Which works really well via Ethernet cables (3 x Ports) But I'm having troubles getting it to connect to wi-fi it keeps saying that my WPA 2 Password is wrong but I can't figure out where to change or even find my WPA Password.

Now, I've called SKY and they have no ideal, as in my front-room my wireless is connected to SSID of Sky but in my Bedroom its connected to SSID of Devolo.

The router in the front-room is a NetGear.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or might have some questions that I could poss answer to help me get this sorted.

Thanks sorry again for being such a newbie.

Luke.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

According to the promo video click here there's a security button on the front to be pressed.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Bit more click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Exclusive: Samsung exits laptop market including Chromebooks

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features