We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Fav ourites add on list

swanny2

Likes # 0

Ive just been too my add on favourites and a link maybe 2 more from the website have now Gone,ive them on me list for Ages ,any suggestions anyone why they should disappear.
thanks

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

I normally have the other problem. Link still there webpage gone. Perhaps yours automatically deletes the link when the webpage is no longer available.

Like this post
swanny2

Likes # 0

Istart my pc up and im logged it automatically,the i go straight too my Yahoo email which is also automatically signed in. but i noticed a few times this has happeeeenned, is when i opened a new page its asking for my name and password ,even tho ive been signed in all day.
Dont understand why it does this.
Help any 1 please
Cheer :O)

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

Open a search and select show hidden and system folders.

Type in the box favorite (American spelling).

When you find them create a shortcut to your desktop.
Terry

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

Watch new Grolsch ad that combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015