We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Excel system for checking Lottery numbers

capnglad@wilmot1

Likes # 0

Some years ago I sought the assistance of the Help Room to obtain a system for setting up a grid with National Lottery numbers and being able to quickly check the numbers which came up at each Draw..
A contributor supplied me with such a system and this has worked well - until last weekend when none of the numbers I entered were recorded on the grid. A friend runs a back up grid and he sent me a copy, but that didn't work either!
Usually I am given a warning about the Macro I need to use in order to open the grid, but this does not now appear. I confess to having very little knowledge of Macros, but wonder if it is a case of re-installing them, but do not know how to do this!!
My System is Windows XP and I use Microsoft Excel 2007 for operating the grid.
Any help will be appreciated, as it is a lengthy business, crossing off lots of numbers after each draw!!!

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Out of interest just how many sets of numbers are you checking?

Like this post
capnglad@wilmot1

Likes # 0

I run 2 syndicates - one has 70 rows of numbers and the other has 60 rows - 6 numbers in each row.

Like this post
Graham.

Likes # 0

You may get a better response if you post in the Helproom forum. This is a little too advanced for Absolute beginners.

Like this post
capnglad@wilmot1

Likes # 0

I am pleased to say that I got a prompt response from the Help Room and from this I have been able to get my Lottery grids running again.
Thanks for your guidance.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen