We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Gaming 'Content'

Ctrl.Alt.Elite

Likes # 0

Hi,

I've recently created my own gaming website but I am really struggling on the content

At the moment I just have a few reviews, previews and so on but I feel like it will never take off because there are so many of these sites around

I'm unsure on how to go about having something more original than just a games review site and pretty much have come to a mind block..

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do for content?

Here is the link - click here
Any suggestions or feedback is very much appricated
(if you're using something like NoScript for firefox, you will need to allow the site for the page to look how its meant to be)

Like this post
Chris the Ancient

Likes # 0

At the moment I just have a few reviews, previews and so on but I feel like it will never take off because there are so many of these sites around
/Quote

That really sums it up. You are going into a flooded market.

Then, you make it more awkward by your limitations for Firefox users by by 'excluding' NoScript.

From my point of view, time to rethink?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch live: Unpacked 2014 Episode 2 at IFA

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

What to expect from Apple in autumn/winter 2014: iPhone 6, iPhone Air, iWatch, iPad 6, new Apple...