We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

wat are your views torwards this site i am making?

Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

click here
It is not an actual genuine website or store, it is all fictional as it is created for my ict work in school only and not for any other purpose.
It is not yet finished either but i would like some views towards it and some comments on what could be improved.
out of ten, what would you give it?
and remember to keep checking back every now and then because as you read it, chances are, that I am still editing it.
I will say when i have finished it.

High five to who ever gives suggestions and reasons and comments.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Will see what like when get in school
Why do council's and schools use just IE and not any other browser? as find IE so annoying. For starters, I do not think school has popup blocker on, and secondly, I cannot spell check stuff. Is it because schools and councils have to use digitally signed stuff?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

when you login to edit your site - you're doing it on a secure server.

When you want to link to the site afterwards, just type the url with the http prefix, like this:-

click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 30 best TV shows on Netflix UK: Our pick of the best programmes you can watch right now

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review (2.6GHz, 128GB, mid-2014)