We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help with finding a suitable IT supplier

Kyle145354

Likes # 0

Hi all,

I've just been given the task at work of sourcing some new IT supplier for the medium sized business I work for. The first IT category I have to find suppliers for is IT peripherals/miscellaneous/wires/cable/consumables....etc. I have no experience of the IT world and so am struggling to find suitable suppliers who can supply us with the multitude of products that we are looking for. We have a yearly spend in this category of around £500,000 and so I really do need a cost effective and reliable supplier.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated????

Thanks,
Kyle

Like this post
Kyle145354

Likes # 0

Yes we have an agreement through part of our group with HP portal. We also already have a volume licensing deal with Microsoft.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, they have been very helpful. I have been in touch with Misco and will also look into Ebuyer.

Thanks again.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow