We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Web design software for beginner

Danron

Likes # 0

I am looking to design a webiste but not sure how to get started. I have no knowledge of website coding but I would prefer to build the site myself to better run it. Basically it would be similar to T-shirt design so that customers could go to the website and design a T-shirt similar in design customink.com but for a different product.

So can I design a website similar to customink.com with Dreamweaver CS5, Microsoft Expression 4, Drupal, or some other program?

Would it be cheaper to use elance or some other freelancer site that does web design? Any suggestions on sites to use?

Like this post
Samantha Nolan

Likes # 0

You can easily develop a website using Dreamweaver CS5, Microsoft Expression 4, Drupal, or some other program. But if you need a dynamic website, you need to learn a web language such as PHP, .NET or other.

Like this post
Crostini

Likes # 0

I think you're asking a lot if your new to web design. I have designed a site for a T-shirt company this year using coding (DW) but would recommend paying someone to do it, learning what they've done and copying.

A site with a plugin might be best no matter how you design it.

I wouldn't do it again.. a real pain and time comsuming.. I know a guy Buenos Aires though..

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow