We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Another new site

steve263000

Likes # 0

I have been working on an addition to click here as I had plenty of space on my host I have created another site about my favourite sitcoms.

click here is the site and I have tried to use the help that I got from forum member on my last upload.

Not everyone will like the colour but it is meant to be FUN! and will stay until I get fed up and change it.

Any feedback or critique will be welcomed.

Like this post
steve263000

Likes # 0

For some reason the links are not working. I will sort that out and get back.

Like this post
steve263000

Likes # 0

There was a problem with the Navbar and that has now been fixed if anyone wants to check out the site.

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

Enjoyed the site; brought back many happy memories.

One notable omission from the 60`s and 70`s was "Dads Army", which is still being shown. Something for you to consider in the future.

Remember this:

click here

Like this post
steve263000

Likes # 0

Well forum member if that is the worst that you can come up with, then I have not done to badly. Thanks for that and I will sort them out.

Like this post
steve263000

Likes # 0

Once again Forum member you have looked over and found things that I had not. I always value your opinion. If I did not I would not post on here. I will have a look at those items and sort them out in a day or two.

Work has called once again now and I have to get to it.

Some of the capitalization comes from the actual title of the sitcoms and the way they were put at the time.

I have tried as far as possible to be faithful to the original title and I will check them again. If the original title by the BBC or whoever made it included the way that I have put it then I will leave it but if not I will correct it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days