We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

web plus x4

iqs

Likes # 0

Hi,

Just read a thread where a forum member recommends the above software.

Just how good is the software,and how easily is it to get your site posted on the net,does the software offer free web site,a domain name (not sure what a domain name is and why you require it)

Thanks

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

Hi forum member,

Thank you for the reply.

Basically I would like to create a basic web site for my self,and from this,hopefully go back to college to study web design.

My knowledge of creating web sites is very limited,so any software,reference material which could assist would be appreciated.

Thanks again

Like this post
steve263000

Likes # 0

I have been using the software for a little time now and have recommended it on this site. It took a lot longer than I thought to get to grips with it, but it is a very good program. Serif have a system where they will sell you the web space needed and a domain name although I have never used it. I use click here for all my needs.

However if all you want to do is get a very basic site up and running for yourself only, why not try click here This is free, quick and easy and they sort out a basic domain name although you can buy your own. I have built a site with them click here just to try it out and it is pretty good if basic.

Forum member has given me brilliant advice in the past and he will most certainly have better advice, but this is just my 'twopennorth'

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

thanks for the replay,advice and links steve263000

Like this post
moneg21

Likes # 0

i use web to date from data becker (click here)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

7 coolest 3D-printed objects: Body parts, houses, camera lenses and even pizza

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks