We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

CSS Template to my Web

burtie_d

Likes # 0

Hi there,
Hope someone can give me some advice…
I have never used HTML and therefore I like the idea of setting up a website using the CSS templates that I’ve downloaded.
The trouble is, I can’t get them to appear on my WYSIWYG program.
The downloads appear in a zip file with 3 files ‘images’ ‘index’ and ‘style’.
If I double click on the style it opens as a ‘style.css’ page in my Frontpage.
But in the view window there is nothing & I can’t find any info on how to get it working.
I’ve also tried to do the same in ‘Komposer’ but still it’s beyond my limited knowledge. Could someone please instruct me on how to go about getting the thing set up, so I can start playing with it? And any views on whether I’m better off using Frontpage or Komposer, as I’m all out of funds to get myself a Dreamweaver! Thanks

Like this post
burtie_d

Likes # 0

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...