We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Viewer participation

123joey123

Likes # 0

I think I am out of my depth here. The club I have done a web site for has asked if they can download text and graphics from their end.Is it possible?

Like this post
123joey123

Likes # 0

Sorry, yes, of course.Upload.

Like this post
babybell

Likes # 0

You'll need to give them all the files you have so far and let them know the passwords for the hosting package. You can't really have two lots of people uploading, so if you do hand it over, I would let them take care of it in future too.

Just out of interest, what type of 'club' is it?

Like this post
123joey123

Likes # 0

Thanks, it's a Rotary Club. I realised it could be done using CMS but I find with limited experience it quite difficult to administer.I went to a programme called Cushy CMS but, frankly don't understand how to administer.
I take note of what was said about outside posting to the site but we have a new President who has big ideas of what he wants also, to be honest, I like to try and extend my limited lnowledge.
If you would like to view the site it is,
click here an any ideas are always warmly welcome because, it seems to me that almost everyone out there knows more than me.
Cheers

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...