We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help with JavaScript & gifs please.

LAP

Likes # 0

My wife’s web site is her one of her hobbies. I help when I can but we are stuck with the following problem. I have researched the web but to no avail. Can you please help.

On her site click here you will see two Guinea pig gifs at the top. All she wants to do is move these DOWN and IN so they are close to the bottom of the family photo JavaScript sideshow.

I believe the problem may be the JavaScript. Any ideas. Thank you.

Like this post
LAP

Likes # 0

Altered to 'almost' how she wants it.

I added 'Absbottom' into each of the 2 gifs then moved them down into the bottom area of the JavaScript and added masses of ' '

This does not seem the right way so unless anyone comes up with a better idea this will have to do.

Like this post
LAP

Likes # 0

should read,,'masses of ' '

Like this post
LAP

Likes # 0

should read,,'masses of:-  

Like this post
LAP

Likes # 0

I don't beleive this. I will space out what I have added as this site will not display it in the code. Here goes again: & n b s p

Like this post
LAP

Likes # 0

Problem solved by a friend. I guessed right there was an easier way. Added below the following line:'<!-- The Image and Form Codes are Below -->' the following above the gifs:<div style="text-align: center;">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 850px; text-align: center; margin: auto;">
<tr>
<td>

AND this below them:</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

It now works perfect.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: Video shows 'new, reversable iPhone 6 cha'......