We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Animated Logo

ArrGee

Likes # 0

I have a logo for a company available in any format I require (including vector format). The logo contains three words. I would like to animate these words in a way they 'shoot' into the centre of the screen to complete the logo, with some kind of 'bounce' effect just before the full logo is together.

I have not used any kind of animation software, but something simple to use is what I am looking for (company can pay - simplicity is utmost!)

Any ideas?

Like this post
MAJ

Likes # 0

Sounds like you're talking about a Flash Animation. I haven't created one in a while but I remember it was a steep learning curve using Flash. An easier to use application at the time was called Swish click here but I see it has moved on considerably since I last played around with it, although it does have an excellent online community backing it up, so you always have plenty of help. What you describe is pretty basic stuff in Swish or Flash, so give it a go.

A less 'professional' approach might be to use an animated gif of your logo.

Like this post
ArrGee

Likes # 0

Thanks MAJ, I will look into Swish now. Cheers.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...