We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Domain Name Registration

johnincrete

Likes # 0

How niaive I am to think it would be straightforward!
Can anyone please recommend where I can register a .eu domain name that will accept that I live in Crete where our postal address does not fit a UK or US format. I have filled in many on-line forms but just cannot get the stupid web sites to accept them.
Also, I want to register as a church not as a private individual or business but nobody seems to have anything other than those options.

Like this post
johnincrete

Likes # 0

Used 123 as recommended by friend and it was dead easy!

Like this post
Bebee

Likes # 0

Mis-spelled the web address click here - not that it's important to the answer.

Like this post
Bebee

Likes # 0

I registered a society ( click here ) with LCN - click here

I began by contacting support who were very helpful, but had no problems with the normal registration page.

They offer free hosting for charities as well, but this may be only UK.

I'm not sure about the address problem, but support should be able to deal with that.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone