We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

heartinternet

louna

Likes # 0

Hi there,
Could anyone help me please! I've just started working on my website with heartinternet free hosting. As they don't give any help to this kind of accounts, I'm really stuck trying to login to my website after working on some hyperlinks, so I can try them and see if they work. When I try to login with my domain name and the password that I've been given as FTP password, the login page keep comming up with the silly message saying invalid domain name or password. I've tried many times for 3 days, re-checking my my domain name and password with no result.
Please please please help
Thank you

Like this post
louna

Likes # 0

MAJ, fourm member and Ansolan You're stars and you diserve a big kiss wether you're men or women :* Many thanks to you all

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

if you opt for the Heart Internet Home Professional hosting package you'll get the latest version of the Serif web publishing software thrown in free of charge.

Like this post
louna

Likes # 0

Thanks for the tip

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more