We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Starting Again

Bebee

Likes # 0

Some time ago, about four years I think, I had a personal web site running that I was quite pleased with - not exactly cutting edge but functional and not too fussy - even some positive feedback here. I designed and built it with NetObjects Fusion - Version 9 originally although I have version 10 now.

I am now being asked to help with a new site for our local Gilbert & Sullivan Society (my wife is a member). They don't want anything exceptional (or expensive - they are a registered charity) just an upgrade to the 1990's site they had designed for them originally.

The question is - should I get to grips with NetObjects 10 again, is an upgrade to version 11 (about £40) worthwhile, or is something altogether different an option (Serif's new offering X4 looks quite interesting)?

I feel a bit out of touch now, so any advice would be welcome.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good