We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

payloadz.com

Iceman244

Likes # 0

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has experience of selling digital goods using payloadz.com?

I am selling my first eBook online and wanted the download to be sent or available to the customer straight away automatically.

Originally I purchased a script in order to do this but that was beyond my skill level, and I can’t find how to do it in PayPal.

I then found payloadz which seemed to be the ideal solution but I am some problems with it. Also there support team are very slow at getting back to you.

I have tried buying my product for real to test everything out but although the sales appear in payloadz, no money shows in my PayPal account and I can’t withdraw the money from payloadz.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Not sure if you should have maybe put this in the Business section or not.

I could not find many reviews about it except from those selling it.The reviews at the bottom of this page were not great.

click here But you really need advice from someone that uses it.

Like this post
Iceman244

Likes # 0

Thanks buteman,i have read the reviews and they were very helpful.

If I am honest I was just so pleased to find somewhere that would automatically send my eBook to the customer that I probably did not review it enough.

I just want an easy solution to delivering my digital product to the customer and if I am honest I am surprised you cant do it with PayPal.

Maybe this should be in the business section so how do I transfer it there as dont want a duplicate post?

Thanks once again

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

FE is usually a busy man.
But maybe send him an e-mail message explaining that you may have put it in the wrong forum.
And would he want to shift it.
He will either shift it or say it is ok where it is.
He may also be able to give you some advice on your problem.
He is a bit like my wife,She has an answer to everything as well.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

from Absolute beginners.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......