We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Video Site Template Required Plus Shop

simonf1973

Likes # 0

Morning.
I'm looking for a website template for wife's business.

Specifically we need one that allows for visitors to play videos that we have uploaded.

We also want a shop too.

The site needs to have space to show information about what she does too.

The closest I have found to what would fit our requirements so far (in fact to the letter) are these (Just to point out her business is nothing whatsoever to do with cooking - It's coincidence that the examples I use below are).

The first offers the functionality and design we want : click here but if we could find a template that would allow us to, we'd like to notch things up to incorporate the functionality of lookandtaste and incorporate its video functionality into the style of this homepage click here

We just don't have anything like the budget to create something bespoke. I think templates and a bit of time on our part are the answer.

Unless of course someone out there can recreate the format and layout in the site above on a very tight budget?!?! (obviously more than a template would cost!).

We are both familiar with a lot of the template websites (we both have sites that we built using templates) but are struggling to find something that fits what we want this time.

Are there any specific video template companies that perhaps offer products that also include a shop / look like the site above?

Thanks in advance. Any assistance gratefully received.

Simon

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite