We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PHP

Iceman244

Likes # 0

I have just uploaded my first website which is a one page website selling a downloadable product.

I wanted the purchase to be automated so once the customer has paid via PayPal that they are sent a link to download the product.

I have purchased a PayPal digital download script that would enable me to do this and have downloaded it. But although it comes with brief instructions I don’t know what to do next.

I have been told that I need to alter the settings.php file to personalise it to my site but I don’t know how to do this.

I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to make these alterations any help will be much appreciated.

Like this post
MAT ALAN

Likes # 0

Tick this as resolved and post the question in our webdesign forum, there are far more people there qualified to answer your query...

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

from Absolute beginners.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

on the same subject. I notice that you have already posted the same question in the Webdesign forum

click here

so I'm going to lock this version.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: Video shows 'new, reversable iPhone 6 cha'......