We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Building a website with regular updates

morefire

Likes # 0

hi there everyone,

can anyone help me, i am building a website and i want to add the feature that allows you to add regular updates to a particular section of a web page that allows a history and also users to comment on your updates. such as the news on this website that you can see posts and also click on next or previous to see historical posts.

another example that i am very keen to try and duplicate is the design used on this website click here their featured post.

are there any softwares that can help me to do this or is this something i have to build the code manually.

any help is much appreciated.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"....i am very keen to try and duplicate is the design used on this website click here their featured post."

What's the 'click here' about - why did you type that, or did you copy and paste a 'click here' link from another forum post?

Like this post
morefire

Likes # 0

the click here was a link to another website,

i just want to know if the way pcadvisor does their news postings is called blogging or how would i implement such a feature on a website?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow