We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which web design software?

DeeCee1669

Likes # 0

I know a lot of people post this query but more specifically, if you had to choose between Frontpage 2003 and NVU, which would you choose?
I have been teaching Frontpage for a number of years but am aware it's quite out of date now. A colleague uses NVU and recommends it. I have had a look at it but on first impressions I think it looks a bit basic. I am possibly biased because I am familiar with FP.
I would really appreciate any comments or opinions on this.

regards
DeeCee

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

what fourm member says - go for Expression Web if you want to make a change.

Like this post
DeeCee1669

Likes # 0

I have requested Web Expression but there are cost implications for the company whose computers (12 of) I will be using to teach web design. I need to have a plan B.

Like this post
gerri-atrick

Likes # 0

Teach web design using Front page :0 ......I hope you dont charge for it, FP must be the worst software going. ......I hope you dont charge for it !!!! it is so out of date that its embarassing just thinking about it.

Like this post
gerri-atrick

Likes # 0

im that embarrased i said it twice, but here goes again ........I hope you dont charge for it :))

Sorry ;)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger