We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

stream webcam on my website

alan2k1

Likes # 0

hi
can anyone advise me how i can put a streaming webcam on my site
i have tired yawcam but it doesnt seem to streem you have to refresh the page all the time
thanks alan

Like this post
alan2k1

Likes # 0

bump

Like this post
Kemistri

Likes # 0

I'm not sure why you felt the need to add a bump - it hadn't gone anywhere in that short time.

There are literally hundreds of webcam stream tutorials on the net, so I recommend that you have a browse through a few of them. Being familiar with Flash or AIR will probably help.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

make sure that you've checked with your web host regarding bandwidth consumption. If your streaming content becomes in any way popular you might find yourself presented with a hefty bill for the bandwidth you've used over and above your package limit.

Like this post
alexferri

Likes # 0

I think you should try 1AVStreamer. 1AVStreamer streams audio and video from your webcam embedded in a page inside your own website. It is all automatic and very easy to setup. The PC Desktop, TV tuners and DV cameras are also supported. The program also broadcasts audio alone. if you dont want the audio you can stream your webcam via FTP. 1AVStreamer also does that.

You can find 1AVStreamer here:
click here

Best,
Alex

Like this post
VOT Productions

Likes # 0

hi ,this is a factory in China ,we manufacture of webcam ,IP camera ,mini speaker,digital drawing boards.our website :http://zhuob.preview.alibaba.com? welcom to visit.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added