We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

expression web design view

Smokeyone

Likes # 0

I know I should be able to find the answer before asking here but I have tried for ages already. As a newbie to Expression Web how can I get out of the code layout into the design layout please.
I have a template I am playing around with and on the top toolbar in view/page/code - that's it - no other choice - I thought design view would be there as well.
Thanks for any help.

Like this post
Smokeyone

Likes # 0

Thanks for the help but it could be missing from my screen. Nothing under the code except the left/right bar. Assume I have to click something to make it show !

Like this post
Smokeyone

Likes # 0

Ah !
'view' 'page' 'code' is the only option although
I know there should be a 'design' choice as well !

If it assists in the left window are my web site files on my pc and in the main window is one of the open files...

Like this post
Smokeyone

Likes # 0

Works with a new template but not with my existing one - must be a glitch somewhere....

Like this post
Smokeyone

Likes # 0

Thanks for the advice - I'll just continue to tinker to see if I can find the cause but at least I know there is a problem and it's not
me just missing a button to click -

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch R video review: The most desirable Android Wear smartwatch

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

2015 creative trends: leading designers & artists reveal the biggest influences & changes coming th)......

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad