We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

0800 , 0845 or 0870 number

ajm

Likes # 0

I will soon be lauching a new business and would like ot know a good provider for getting an 0800 , 0845 or 0870 number. I will be working from home and the number that will be chosen will be diverted to my home number.

The services that I will be offering is for both business and home users.

Like this post
Chris the Ancient

Likes # 0

Not personally used by me (yet), but...
click here
have been recommended to me by a large, independent, national company as a good 0800 provider.

HTH

CtA

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

We are using click here for all our phone needs, freephone number and phone/fax lines. Very good service, billing comes on an excel spreadsheet, and at a good saving over BT prices.

Like this post
Proclaimer

Likes # 0

you can have as many 05600 umbers as you like for free click here and voice mail, call recording, forwarding, your own PBX, FAX online and many other features. All you need is an internet connection. And you can 'Pay as You Go'

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

2015 creative trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal the biggest influences & changes coming)......

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad