We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Website Build with NetObjects Fusion Advice please

Shikaree

Likes # 0

Hi All,

I have a Website (created with Mr. Site Takeaway Website)which I created for Family History. As I was unable to set up another website - a Religious Website - to include My Parish I added a few Religious pages to my Family History Website.

Now I wish to make a separate Religious Website but I want to get another Website Builder rather than Mr. Site as they are quite expensive. I will be paying for Renewal about £98+ yearly. Of course, I have everything with them. Their Help and Support is really very good I must say.

I have noticed that quite a few on this Forum use NetObjects Fusion. How is this Web Builder software. If I download the FREE version and use it will it be complusry to upgrade to their Paid Version. I just noticed that the Paid Version Software cost £155.

Please Help with advice.

Thanks

Shikaree

Like this post
mco

Likes # 0

No -there is no obligation to pay for the upgrade and the free version works very well and is easy to get to grips with.

Like this post
Shikaree

Likes # 0

Hi mco,

I'm having difficulties downloading the Free Version. Its says Complete and ask to Click the SETUP box. I do that, the Blue Bar completes and it freezes there and never completes from there. My Computer doesn't freeze. Only that Box.

It is showing in Desktop but not in Add/Remove. So not Installed.

Any Suggestions, pleased.

Shikaree

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...