We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

We have a gift for you.

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

All of us at PC Advisor would like to thank all of you for your continued support in the forums this year. We really appreciate the time and effort you devote to helping and advising others, and we thought it was time we offered you something a bit special in return.

If you subscribe to the DVD edition of the magazine for a year you’ll qualify for a special discount rate of just £34:99 for 12 issues – that’s a saving of £25 off the news-stand price! In addition we’ll give you a copy of ‘Windows lockdown’, a book that will help you become an expert on internet security.

PLUS a book of your choice from the following list, specially selected by the PCAdvisor editorial team:

‘Digital photography’ by Scott Kelby, worth £13:99

‘Brilliant Windows XP’, worth £16:00

‘Brilliant Windows Vista SP1’ worth £15

‘The moment it clicks’ by top photographer Joe McNally – a unique coffee table book worth £29:99

This offer is open to UK residents only, and the books are offered subject to availability.

click here to go to the special offer subscription page

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It wasn't 'neatly hidden away' when it was first posted - it appeared in all the forum areas.

I'm sure you can still claim a gift if you renew your subscription. Call the number I gave above, and have your subscriber number to hand.

Like this post
2bathred

Likes # 0

This was neatly hidden away. Just this minute spotted it, 3 months later and as a continuous subscriber for a number of years, can I still claim a gift? If so I'd go for Brilliant Windows Vista SP1’

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I forgot to mention that if you are a current subscriber you can take advantage of this offer to renew your subscription, but you'll need your subscriber number from the address label/carrier sheet that comes with the magazine. Alternatively you can call 01858 438 867

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made