We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Critique Website

tarpleyc

Likes # 0

Hey guys I just redesigned my website. I am a computer repair technician. I would like you to give me some insight on what would catch potential clients eyes. They hit my website for computer repair, computer services, data recovery which is what I do but the bounce rate is too high. You gave me alot of great advise last time like my website was too blocky, picture pixelated, too much of a white space at the bottom of each page. I have corrected all of those issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dont worry this is not an ad since your located in the UK. My website is click here

Thank you in advance

Like this post
tarpleyc

Likes # 0

It's weird how your Firefox the data recovery falls under the computer Repair. I have both IE and Firefox on my system and tested in different resolutions and it appeared normally.

I am using Frontpage as the webeditor right now. I understand that dreamweaver is the way to go but I am trying to do this myself to save money and I really dont have time to learn the whole program. I think I know what you are talking about regardint the doc type declaration. I created the Header and menu in Photoshop 7 and when I sliced it to put it in frontpage it sliced the body of the photoshop doc also. So I had to put one big layer in the middle and than input all the information accordingly.

That might be the reason

Like this post
tarpleyc

Likes # 0

Thank you for your comments. I am going to check out the expressions web. Do you like the overall layout of the site? Besides what you have stated is the flow easily manueverable?

Like this post
p;3

Likes # 0

on this section click here

'Below you will find two of the best online Virus scanners on the Net. They will not remove the virus, but will show you what infections you have'
you link Trend Micro

'Trend Microâ„¢ HouseCall is an application for checking whether your computer has been infected by viruses, spyware, or other malware. HouseCall performs additional security checks to identify and fix vulnerabilities to prevent reinfection.'

so I find that to be contradictory information ?

I presume you have run Trend Micro on a computer to see its effects?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...