We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Simple Newsletter Signup Script Required

babybell

Likes # 0

I am after a html script that will place a subscribe box on the main page of my website so that people can sign up to our clubs monthly newsletter but try as I might I cannot find the right script. All it has to be is a box to enter an email address then a subscribe and probably an unsubscribe button. I dont want it too big as room is limited on the home page as it is. Does anyone know where I can find one that fits the bill?

Like this post
Kemistri

Likes # 0

There is no such thing as an HTML script. The HTML is the part that you do yourself.

As I have recommended before on quite a few occasions, Hot Scripts is usually the best place to go for off-the-shelf PHP programs. click here. If you can't find what you need out of nearly 14,000 scripts, then it will likely be hard to find. Remember to cross-check whatever you choose via Secunia in case it has had any vulnerabilities flagged up. As always, do not use a flawed PHP program in any part of your site under any circumstances, unless you want run the risk of a hack at some point in the future. Also click here.

Another point: any subscription service of any kind should always be backed by a privacy policy that reassures your visitors about what will and will not happen to their e-mail address and other data. It almost goes without saying, but people still omit them and visitors are generally more wary than ever about this.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

View an animated vision of a better future for Ethiopian girls

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...