We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Real FREE High Street Business Banking.

Proclaimer

Likes # 0

Yep, that is what I have had for 2 years now. Free business banking from LloydsTSB. So long as I bank online all transactions are free.

I use BGC, Cheques, Paypal and Quick Deposit facilities all for free and I am not charged for spending on my debit card or online.

It is worth looking at as when I went in person to all the banks here in town they all said the charged the same and that I was wasting my time trying to negotiate cheaper banking.

Imagine my surprise when LloydsTSB said they would do it for free!

I really have not paid a penny for banking and the account pays interest.

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

but with HSBC via their Business Internet Banking. If all your transactions are done by BIB, then (although the offer is free banking for 18 months only), you do actually end up with totally free business banking.

I also have a separate free account for putting aside the tax elements, which is a high interest a/c.

Like this post
Kemistri

Likes # 0

If you join the Federation of Small Businesses - which is £100 per year and worth it in my opinion - you can get free business banking from the Co-operative.

Like this post
wildrover

Likes # 0

I agree 100%

Like this post
PalaeoBill

Likes # 0

I have free small business banking with Abbey and they pay interest on the current account. I am not restricted to on-line transactions and there was no time limit stipulated when I opened the account. As far as I know, it will be free for as long as I want the account.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...