We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Welcome to the PC Advisor business forum.

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

We're pretty excited about this new forum area, and if you run, or help to run a business we hope that as time goes on you'll come to look on this forum area as a useful resource - somewhere to come for help and advice that's slanted towards business computing problems and issues.

Data protection, Copyright and Digital Rights Management, e-commerce operations, law and the internet, they're all subjects that crop up on a day to day basis in business in addition to the usual crop software and hardware problems, so let's hear from you - the floor is yours.

Like this post
anskyber

Likes # 0

OK, noted.

Like this post
€dstowe

Likes # 0

I'll make it one of my regular visiting areas.

Like this post
IClaudio

Likes # 0

...is there a letter missing there, or a whole word ;)?

Like this post
Ray5776

Likes # 0

I take this to be an open forum for any business question at the moment and then with some input the site should then develop and move on.
I think it is a good idea myself,

Ray

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I think most people could work it out in about a second.

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Duly noted, will keep tabs on the new baby :)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Thank you. Unfortunately you've missed your chance to claim my 'almost a Freudian slip' prize - IClaudio spotted it first.

Like this post
silverous

Likes # 0

Only just spotted this, a little late, great idea. I've long wished for a forum to exchange thoughts with others who are involved in the business of IT in business.

Like this post
sudannn

Likes # 0

kaspersky internet security 7.0.0 125 code

Like this post
crosstrainer

Likes # 0

Not sure what you mean, but you are in the wrong forum, try posting to the helproom with more details of your problem.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...