We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Download from BBCi Player how to copy to DVD disc

Tankie 74

Likes # 0

I am using Win XP & have installed RealPlayer, Nero & BBCiPlayer Download manager. I have download a programme on the computer and wish to copy it to a DVD Disc to send to the US. I would like to know if it is possible and if so how do I do it. The programme can be viewed on the computer.

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Like this post
zinnie

Likes # 0

Hi 'tankie' ......as you can see it is not possible to burn BBc programmes to dvd ...I guess the people in the USA have a computer ....if the programme is not too old , get them to download the iplayer and the programme, it's a lot easier than sending a dvd.

Like this post
Tankie 74

Likes # 0

Thanks for the information. I will abide by the rules. However for info only. Is it possible to do it with the software I have? Is there something built into the download that makes it immpossible?

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

No, The BBC IPlayer Downloads are Encrypted.

Like this post
100andthirty

Likes # 0

if you really must, you could feed the TV out from your graphics card - if you have one - and audio to the AV input on an external DVD recorder. in all probability you would have to fiddle with positions and aspect ratios and is not all that easy

Like this post
sunny staines

Likes # 0

get a dvd recorder that records from the screen, that way you can copy everything to dvd problem free with no restrictions.

Like this post
Tankie 74

Likes # 0

Thank you all.
I have a wonderful DVD recorder with a hard disc, an absolutely fabulous bit of equipment.
You know what's coming next..... no good when you've just missed the programme
Thanks again.

Like this post
sapphireking

Likes # 0

I only use Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate, it can easily remove drm from bbc iplayer downloads and burn bbc iplayer program to DVD direclty, hope it can helps:)

click here

Like this post
amberain

Likes # 0

You can visit this tutorial for way out :)

click here

Like this post
amberain

Likes # 0

You can visit this tutorial for way out :)

http: // www. all-media-converter.com/knowledge/remove-drm-bbc-iplayer-video-download-programmes-on-ipod-iphone-zune-xbox-psp-sansa-balckberry-droid.html

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G vs Nokia Lumia 530 comparison: What's the best budget smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone Camera in iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't trust password managers

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer