We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

rejection of e-mails error 452

dangerusone

Likes # 0

When I try and forward e-mails I'm getting the instant message

"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients The following recipients could not be reached

Joe Bloggs (assumed name)

452 Too many recipients received this hour 01/06/2012 00.12"

This is only happening when I forward messages, when I just e-mail normally the go through with no trouble. This has only started happening this evening and has never cropped up in all the years I've been on line. Has anyone any knowledge as to why this should be happening.

Like this post
dangerusone

Likes # 0

I apologise, in my haste to post I hadn't read Thumbscrews post. I am also with TalkTalk, I will follow all the advice given there and see what comes up.

Sorry for duplicating Thumbscrews post.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's not just you, looks like a talktalk prob, do a google for:

talktalk email 452 Too many recipients received this hour

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Yes, neighbour with Tiscali and same error - he has been assured that the problem will be resolved today.

Like this post
dangerusone

Likes # 0

I took the advice given in the previous thread for outbound to smtp.talktalk.net and it worked OK, should I alter the incoming to POP3.talktalk.net also?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The best iPhone 6 alternatives: Price and specs compared with the best smartphones

IDG UK Sites

The top 10 Apple products ranked by pixel density: Which Apple devices have the sharpest screens?

IDG UK Sites

SBTRKT's Look Away webcam-based interactive music video won't keep your gaze

IDG UK Sites

Retina MacBook Air release date rumours and specs: Gold 12in Retina MacBook Air almost 1cm thinner...