We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Do not Track Plus

rawprawn
Resolved

Likes # 1

do not track plus

I have used this on Safari, Firefox and Chrome. I have found it very handy little tool.

Like this post
Ex plorer

Likes # 0

Sounds good I will give this a try.

Like this post
alB

Likes # 0

rawprawn thanks for this, installed and running, 37 items blocked in 15 minutes ...alB

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

Most interesting - Thank you :-)

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

works very well, my thanks to you

johnny

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

No problem with FF but I get "Invalid value for permission" when I try to run it in Chrome.

There's obviously a setting I can't find.

Any ideas?

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Did you download the correct version for Chrome? Have you tried Help & Support (in the drop down menu?)

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Looks a great little tool - thanks!

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

rawprawn

Did the download from within Chrome. so assumed the correct version would download automatically.

None of the support options seem to be working, and the e-mail address comes up as invalid.

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Try opening DNT and at the bottom of the drop down click on "Say Hello" It looks as though you get live chat. The support options seem OK to me but I can't really test them when I have no problem.Make sure you are using FF when connecting to Say Hello so that you are sure it is working.

I'm sorry I can't be of much help, but I have only just started using the program myself

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days