We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Photograph Recovery Success

peter99co

Likes # 0

I put the wrong SD card in the camera and did a format.

I remembered that someone on the forum had linked to a program to recover them.

Having found the link I downloaded CampicRestore and installed it.

I recovered every single photograph like magic.

Just thought I would let you know!

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

And this is the direct download click here

Like this post
johnmichle515

Likes # 0

Hi!

Dear peter99co!

Don't worry too much about your lost data from SD card. You can still recover all your data from Kernel for memory card recovery tool. It recovers all possible data from the corrupt or inaccessible memory card. I have used it few months ago. It works very good and very powerful tool. You can find it from click here

Thanks

Like this post
peter99co

Likes # 0

I will stick with CampicRecovery thanks.
This is the second time I have used it. The first time was to recover 24 lost video clip/recordings

Like this post
hssutton

Likes # 0

I'm guessing the previous message was spam. not sure why any one would wish to pay when so many excellent recovery programs are available for free

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED