We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unable to set Tary icon

281apple

Likes # 0

For the past few days, everytime I open my computer I get this message "Unable to set Tary Icon" and then I have to click on "Agree" because there is nothing else to click on. I do not know what that means or what I should do. Can anyone help please.

Like this post
SANTOS7

Likes # 0

Have you a Philips camera connected to your pc?... I believe its part of the software that comes with the camera. Are you running under a 'Limited User' account, as doing this can stop programs from accessing 'sensitive' areas of your system... if so, find traymin200.exe and right click it, choose 'run as' and enter the name and password of your admin. account, or log on as an Administrator and see if it runs... if this works you can configure your system to run this file with elevated privilages

Like this post
281apple

Likes # 0

Yes, I have a Philips camera (WEBCAM) connected to my pc. I'll check out the CD to see if the Tary Icon is part of the software. I am not running under a "limited user" account, I paid for it and registered it with Philips. I'll try the traymin200.exe tomorrow morning and will follow your instructions. That could explain why my webcam has not been working for the past few days. THANKS A LOT. I'LL LET YOU KNOW TOMORROW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. GOING TO EAT NOW.

Like this post
SANTOS7

Likes # 0

Not a problem,good luck...

Like this post
DaveJC

Likes # 0

I have exactly the same message every morning when I switch on my PC. I do not have any webcam setup or connected. I would value a response enabling me to get rid of it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone