We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

cheap printing !!!

rupie

Likes # 0

I went to my local tip the other day to get rid of some stuff. There is a charity recycling place there and I have never had a look before but i did and found an old HP4 Lazerjet. The man from the charity wanted £5 for it. Got it home and it works a treat. Only black and white but my ink costs have almost gone. If A new toner costs alot or it breaks then I throw it away !The wife said I was mad but it was a bargin. The man at the tip said he tried to sell it but no one wanted it !!! (I won't get into the whole inkjet diss. but I found that with old tech. if it aint broke dont fix it)

Like this post
Dragon Heart

Likes # 0

Yours is clearly a case of why buy a new £150,000 Ferrari when a 10 year old Mini will do ! Even if it lasts a few weeks you've given £5 to charity.

Like this post
end

Likes # 0

ummm,, the 10 year old Mini will do ME very nicely thank you..... good track record...

Like this post
Pesala

Likes # 0

click here to see if you can buy refill bottles of toner. I pay about £11 for a bottle. Most cartridges can be refilled at least once.

Like this post
Bagsey

Likes # 0

Checkout this supplier who I find to give EXCellent FAST service.
click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK