Zone Alarm vista compatibility

Why wont it work 10:50 03 Apr 07

Does anyone know when Zone Alarm actually plans to release a vista compatible version? I have been waiting ages now, and it's the last driver/ program which I need now- all very irritating. Searching the web only indicates that they will release it when it's ready- surely they have had a long as it is? Oh well, just slightly annoyed as I am paying for something that I cannot use. Thanks

Kate B 10:52 03 Apr 07

Why don't you ask them? They're more likely to know than we are. Meantime, the Vista firewall is fine and there's plenty of Vista-friendly security software.

anskyber 11:14 03 Apr 07

Yes they are. I am waiting also. Having said that the free Avast is happy on my machine.

anskyber 11:15 03 Apr 07

Sign here. click here

Why wont it work 11:49 03 Apr 07

oh I have asked them, they replied when it's finished. I can quite understand that it's best that the product is only released when it is to the highest standard possible- but I don't think it is right that I am paying for something I cannot use. Thanks anskyber, I am already using Avast as a make do. I am paying for zone alarm internet security suite, and have found it to be quite excellent compared to any free or paid version I have had experience with (norton, mcafee, avg etc). And, KateB, I am satisfied that the windows firewall combined with my routers firewall is strong enough. I think it's the paying for something and not getting it that is annoying me most. Thanks anyway

Kate B 11:50 03 Apr 07

Yup, I hear you on that. How about asking ZoneAlarm if they will give you a free extension to your licence?

Why wont it work 12:12 03 Apr 07

Thanks Kate, that seems like a good idea. I think I will give it a shot.

Kate B 12:34 03 Apr 07

Let us know if you get any joy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5