Zend optimizer, anyone heard of it?

anskyber 19:09 13 Apr 07

Clicking on a Google link ad from this site (to Cube247) I get an error message saying I need the Zend optimizer to view the site and to download it. Here's part of the message,

"The component "Zend Optimizer" is not installed on the Web Server and therefore cannot service encoded files. Please download and install the Zend Optimizer (available without charge) on the Web Server."

I have not heard of this before and question whether I really need it and indeed whether it is for Vista. I have tried a bit of Google exploration but I am into day 3 of my mother in laws visit for her 90th birthday celebrations so my grey cell is a little strained at the moment.

All help much appreciated.

HappyTrucker 19:32 13 Apr 07

Don't worry about it. The message is aimed mainly at the site owner. It's a part of the server side operations. It doesn't go on your machine. It's telling them to install it on the server.

powerless 19:46 13 Apr 07
  anskyber 20:38 13 Apr 07

That was my impression too, it's not for me, but who, Cube 247, Google or PCA? Or even my ISP?

powerless 21:24 13 Apr 07

***Dear Customer…

Due to several severe design flaws with our website we have been left with no choice but to remove this from the public domain. The website was outsourced – the company commissioned was Smart Epos.

We will endeavour to rectify the problems as soon as possible, however in the interim you can find a list of the available systems by clicking on the link below.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We are able to provide any information you may require over the telephone or via email.

We are able to accept orders over the telephone, you can make payment via Credit/Debit Card, TT/CHAPS, BACS, Bill Payment, Cheque or Bankers Draft.***

Coincidence?

I don't think so...it's not PCAs fault, neither your ISP, neither yourself, not google; it's Cube 247 they've got issues.

anskyber 21:28 13 Apr 07

Thanks.

MIKE. 16:54 11 Feb 08

I have a friend with new PC and Vista Home. When using Windows Mail there is a file in the draft folder which cannot be deleted. When I try to delete it a display comes up and just says there is an error contact your admin.What I would like to know is there any way to access the Draft folder and force this file to let go. Many thanks

MIKE. 16:54 11 Feb 08

oops sorry guys wrong page

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…