wmp11 playing music with cover art showing?

martd77 14:29 26 Dec 07

Can anyone advise why some of my albums when played in media player have the front cover of the said album in the right pane with its details?
And some dont?
Id like them all to show when played,ive put each albums cover art in the appropriate music folder but some play with the artwork some dont?
The art is all jpeg format.

anskyber 15:56 26 Dec 07

I think it's because the artwork shows if it is (along with the track details) embedded in the CD when you rip it to the player.

Kemistri 16:53 26 Dec 07

That's not the reason. I use XP, but I experience the same inconsistency with WMP11. You normally get the album art along with the track data from the servers when you choose to update the data from the "Rip" pane (or go through the search system), but it sometimes has to be separately sourced from a website or scanned instead. For me, there is no correlation between instances of missing album art in the "Now Playing" pane and the way in which the image was obtained. It is purely random.

anskyber 17:51 26 Dec 07

I think this may help. click here

martd77 19:17 27 Dec 07

anskeybar-that looks good to me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…