Wizard ended prematurely system not modified ?

night 09:33 AM 05 Jul 12

Trying to install Rapport, but the Wizard ended prematurely because the system has not been modified, and advised to install at a later time, I am trying to install on my Lap top which is running Windows 7, how does one modify Wizard ?

difarn 19:05 PM 05 Jul 12

You may be interested to read this article from Trusteer - the bit about installation problems.

I am a little concerned at the amount of negative comments about this installation - I assume you are downloading it on the recommendation of your bank or something similar.

night 23:00 PM 05 Jul 12

Many thanks difarn, yes my Bank did advise me to install Trusteer which I have done on my main computer and is working well, as I travel I thougyt it best to install on my Lap Top but as you see I can't I have tried as they suggest instal on RUN but no good and I see you say many negative reports so am now wondering if it is worth persuing to try to install, I thank you for your comments and will maybe contact them or leave altogether, but one can't be to careful these days.

difarn 07:53 AM 06 Jul 12

I agree with what you say about you can't be too careful. My bank is also promoting the installation of this but having read some horror stories about it's installation I have decided not to - at the moment I am happy with the extra security provided by the little credit card calculators where you have to generate codes for transactions. Two extra precautions I take are to use the on-screen keyboard and not to access my account via internet wifi hotspots if it can be avoided.

If you really do want to install it I believe that you can make contact with Trusteer.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

Apple rumours & predictions 2015: What to expect from Apple for the rest of the year – new iPhones,o…