windows7 gets very slow after abnormal shutdown

Mansoor.112 20:23 30 May 14

Hi, I use LENOVO I-3 LAPTOP (64-BIT, 4GB RAM). The problem is that yesterday i got my laptop abnormally shutdown due to power disconnection. Later when i re-started, the system took me to repair/restore option at boot time. I clicked it but then again abnormally shut it down due to very slow response. Now although the windows7 starts normally but is very slow in performance. it takes about 5 minutes at boot, and also very slow in desktop performance. Can anyone help me to get my system speed up again.

mole1944 06:40 31 May 14

mmm,me I'd save my data then reinstall windows from scratch i.e. a fresh install,or try glary utilities see how that pans out.

Mansoor.112 09:55 31 May 14

Well. I have genuine windows-7 installed currently. so don't want to re-install. Can i try repair option through any window-7 CD. will it work.

Mansoor.112 07:06 04 Jun 14

UMMMM no. I tried Glary utilities, it found some errors and also fixed it. but the problem still exists. windows is still slow.

lotvic 12:58 26 Jun 14

SPAM from barbara453

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…