Windows Vista Ultimate Extras

Technicsman 16:14 04 Jul 07

Hi All, I am running vista ultimate on an Intel platform, self built, and it is working just great and has been for 3 months now. vista ultimate is addvertised as have extras of which I have Dream scean, bit locker, holdem poker, I bought a copy of a magazine called the ultimate guide to windows visa, by PC Pro and Computer shopper, it says in there page 15 that there is also another extra called (group shot) which is a small photoghapth editing prog, The but is, noware can this program befound on my pc or on M/S web site, does this extra exist? if so where is it, has M/S whithdraw it? or has these well respected Mags got it wrong again. if anyone else has the same problem i would like to hear from you.

anskyber 16:39 04 Jul 07

I think this suggests it may be on it's way. click here

Kate B 16:39 04 Jul 07

It, like many other Extras, hasn't happened yet. click here

anskyber 16:42 04 Jul 07

0/10 for me linking to something other than your article.(!)

Kate B 17:16 04 Jul 07

anskyber, I forgive you - judging by the date on the piece you posted and the fact that it referred to the blog I referred to, it was a follow-up to mine anyway!

crosstrainer 17:23 04 Jul 07

With all your contacts, you haven't by any chance heard of a proposed release date for Vista Powertoys have you?

Sorry for being a bit off thread.

Kate B 18:11 04 Jul 07

To be honest, I haven't asked, crosstrainer, but I can do.

crosstrainer 18:13 04 Jul 07

Some scripts for various things are available, but they are unofficial...have tried a few with varying results, it's just that I remember reading about "a release soon" and that was some time ago.

Kate B 18:44 04 Jul 07

I've fired off an email - will keep you posted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac