Windows Vista Gadgets

NETCHRIS 19:48 17 Apr 07

I was wondering if you could press a key on your keyboard that will display all your selected gadgets at once and then if you press it again it will get rid of them and return to your desktop or window. Is this possible? Also, are there a lot of gadgets available? How many?

anskyber 19:50 17 Apr 07

Here are the Gadgets click here

NETCHRIS 19:52 17 Apr 07

Yeah but I need to know about the keyboard button thing.

anskyber 19:54 17 Apr 07

Look at windows sidebar keyboard shortcuts. click here

anskyber 19:56 17 Apr 07

"Yeah but I need to know about the keyboard button thing"

Patience. You also asked about the availability of gadgets which I helped you with. If you did not want it do not ask.

NETCHRIS 19:58 17 Apr 07

Easy. Sorry 'bout that I wasn't trying to be rude. But yes so this Windows + Spacebar keyboard shortcut will make it so I don't have to have a sidebar or anything on my desktop gadget related?

anskyber 22:58 17 Apr 07

I know this is not what you asked for but there should be a sidebar icon in your system tray/notification area and right clicking on that and choosing your needs will do the job.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…